Just Joined from Springfield, VA!

Home Forums Open Discussions Introduce Yourself Just Joined from Springfield, VA!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian O’Donnell
    Participant

Hi all! My name is Brian and I just joined the club. I’m 30 and just doing tri’s to stay in shape. I’m currently looking at doing the Smith Mountain Lake Sprint in May and the General Smallwood Sprint in June. I decided to join the club to make some triathlon friends, find a training buddy or 2, and drink a few beers along the way.

Currently I’ve been riding on Zwift indoors so if anyone wanted to Zwift together, just let me know! I’m also swimming with L4 at Audrey Moore REC.

I look forward to meeting everyone at the next social or training session!

mosered
    Participant

Welcome aboard!

Tri joining us for the montly happy hour, usually on the 3rd Thursday of each month. You also might check out the PeasantMan Triathlon in May; lots of clubbers will be there too.

Brian O’Donnell
    Participant

thanks mosered! I will definitely try to make the next one! And it looks like PeasantMan is the same day as the Smith Mountain Lake one but I’ll keep it in mind!

James Tingler
    Participant

Welcome Brian!  I’m new to the club as well, hailing all the way from Morgantown, WV.  Enjoy the journey and see you out there someday!

Brian O’Donnell
    Participant

Thanks James! Cheers!

mosered
    Participant

You outer NOVA folks might check out the bike shop rides in Falls Church:

(https://www.facebook.com/events/182817586138414/)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.