MoCo Mafia Events?

Home Forums Community Groups Montgomery County MoCo Mafia Events?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan Woods
    Participant

Hello! I just joined DC Tri and was stoked to see the MoCo Mafia group. It looks like I just missed the MoCo Mafia 2017 kick-off happy hour a few days ago. I was curious if there was any events or training groups or anything that are starting to come together for 2017 in Mont. County. I am thinking about (2) International & (1) Half for  my race calendar and would love to find some training buddies in the Gaithersburg  or Mont. County area. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

mosered
    Participant

You might check out Rock Hall & Williamsburg Half, both club events. And MusselMan Half & Luray Oly are popular. Ntm PeasantMan Oly/Spring as a prep weekend.

Jeff Halper
    Participant

Hi Alan.  The best way to keep track of what’s happening with the MoCo group is our Facebook page!  We just posted a run for Sunday morning (8am, Lake Needwood out and back), and will make a conscious effort to post more regularly to the group at large.

Hopefully this link works…    https://www.facebook.com/groups/220603631479498/

jh

Ronald Adomako
    Participant

Is there anyone willing to plan ahead logistically for camping at the Peasantman May 7, 2017 (and Rockhall June 4, 2017) race(s)?  I live in NorthWest, am an NTPer, and don’t have a car.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.