New to the Club

Home Forums Open Discussions Introduce Yourself New to the Club

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charles Jackson
    Participant

Hi everyone, I just officially joined, move to the area in Sept.  I have done a few 70.3 and did Louisville in 2017. I currently live in Rosalyn but will be finding a more permanent location after the new year. Would love to get together with the group and do some runs, bikes, or swims.  I’m always up for something as long as I’m not working, which can be quite a lot.  Always up for a beer too.

mosered
    Participant

Welcome aboard, “Jackson”, as they say in The Bronx.

Tri to come to the annual meeting on Dec. 1, and meet over a 100 of your fellow clubbers.

Rosslyn is close to our Saturday rides out of Gtown, close to the Washington-Lee high school track workouts, and swimming pool, and home to the FAAST Nova chapter of the club.

Sophia Kaounas
    Participant

Charles, welcome to the club!  As far as I know, our weekly Saturday ride will be taking place tomorrow, wheels up at 8:30a out of Georgetown.  We gather at Wisconsin and M NW. Here is the link to the forum discussing weekly rides:  https://www.dctriclub.org/forums/topic/weekly-saturday-bike-ride/  Hope to see ya!

Charles Jackson
    Participant

Thanks guys.  I have to work this Saturday unfortunately and next week is my annual trip to Ohio for deer hunting.  I might be back in time for the meeting.  But I plan on meeting everyone as I can and participating as much as possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.