Peasantman Camp Site Sharing (General)

Home Forums Open Discussions General Discussions Peasantman Camp Site Sharing (General)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Noah Solnick
    Participant

I hear all of the campsites have already been reserved! This will be my first time @ the race – in general is it easy to find folks who are open to sharing their camp site? Does anyone here have room at their site for 1 more tent?

carguello
    Participant

I have a site reserved and have space for 1 more tent. Let me know if you still need it.

Noah Solnick
    Participant

Anyone else have room? Carguello’s space was full!

Sheryl Romeo
    Participant

Not sure how much room is in a campsite. I’ve reserved a campsite for Saturday night. We have a teardrop trailer. We may also have a tent OR we just may not be going after all. Won’t know until closer to the event.

katherinegiles
    Participant

Id love to join a campsite as well. It’s just myself and my fiance-we’ll be 6 days out from being hubby and wife so what’s a better way for a pre-honeymoon than camping with a bunch of DCTRI teammates?!?!?! I was new to camping last year and have completely fallen in love. I’m happy to share my camping equips and am shockingly good with fire!

Email or text with info would be great:

katherine.giles@gallaudet.edu

301-538-5910-no calls only texts please

katherinegiles
    Participant

I think Tuan said each campsite can fit four tents. Four tents is what the campsite regs say but the are typically tight fits. Last year camping at a different site, we fit 3 tents and 6 people very comfortably and ended up having some additional people bringing chairs to our site once we had a roaring campfire if that is helpful. I think everyone’s need for personal space if varied though, I’ve never not shared a room so I’m pretty comfortable with minimal personal space and understand that it is not the same for everyone.

WaterShark
    Participant

I am looking for a place at a campsite for peasantman – does anyone have an open space?

jalonso@nafoalliance.org

messingj
    Participant

If there are any procrastinators out there, I have a campsite and would be happy to share.  Just email me at jonathan.messing@gmail.com.

DanielleM
    Participant

I’m also looking for a campsite. If anyone has space for one more tent, at their site, please let me know. Thanks!

Danielle

Stephen Gunderson
    Participant

I have space available in my campsite if anyone is still looking for a spot. You can email me at skgunderson@gmail.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.