Roll Call: 2017 Age Group Nationals Omaha

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Roll Call: 2017 Age Group Nationals Omaha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hutchings
    Participant

Who’s going?  And is there any interest in a team dinner Friday night?  Last year, we ate at Sgt. Peffer’s/Carter Lake (http://www.sgtpeffers.com/) which was good for carb loading.

Also, does anyone need a room?  My roommate and I ended up with several rooms reserved during our indecisiveness 6 months ago when we booked.  Just checking before we release them.  We are staying at Candlewood Suites and have 2 extra rooms there, along with 1 – 2 rooms at Country Inn & Suites, both near Carter Lake/Airport.

Cindy

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hi Cindy,  I am going to Omaha. Flying in on Friday too so meeting for dinner sounds better than eating alone.  I have room at the Hampton in so that’s all taken care of. Lemme know what time.

glen

Hutchings
    Participant

Let’s go with 6:00.  Address is 111 Locust St, Carter Lake, IA 51510.  Place is very casual and away from downtown (ie crowds) near the race venue.

To make sure we have enough seats reserved, please let me know who is coming!

Cindy

Erika Harris
    Participant

I’m arriving in Omaha Thursday night, so I’ll come to dinner Friday night too.

Erika

danhat
    Participant

I’m in Omaha now, just heard about this. I’m up for dinner if not too late to join in. Also have my wife and toddler with me, so would bring them. Let me know if that’s any problem with reservations or anything. Won’t be insulted if not enough room since I’m so last minute.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.