Rookie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Pranske
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Hey folks! </span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;” /><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>New kid in town – just moved to Arlington from Chicago this summer and have been wanting to graduate into the world of triathlons! I’m an avid “jogger”, completing a total of 11 marathons, 3 this year (Chicago, Marine Corps and NY).   </span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>I’ve never competed in a triathlon, so i will be joining the NTP, i literally just signed up for the Rock Hall Triathlon before writing this thread. </span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;” /><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>I’m glad to be here, looking forward to meeting and training with the team!</span>

dsgrunning
    Participant

Every year for the last 8 years about 100 NTPers, 200+ other DCTri folks, not including about 75 DCTri volunteers participate in the below race to kick off their season.  You will hear more about it during NTP … pencil in May 6-7 on your calendar now 😉

Most of the faces in the below video are of NTPers, including the final shot with the group of young’ins posing in front of the finish line.

Video —> https://www.facebook.com/PeasantMan/videos/1313305262017415/

PeasantMan Registration URL –>> http://www.imathlete.com/events/PeasantMan2017

–Tuan

David Eng
    Participant

Welcome Brian.  I’m one of the co-leads for NTP.  Looking forward to meeting you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.