Sunday Rock Creek Park Runs

Home Forums Training Run Sunday Rock Creek Park Runs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    amelillo
    Participant

Join members of the DC Tri club on Sundays at 9:00 AM at Pierce Mill for a group run. Thanks to David, we are staring these back up on April 9th!

Out and back and loop trails; distance of your choice, typically from 3 to 11 miles; terrain: lots of hills, flat pavement, or flattish trails. The group will meet in the south parking lot (downstream)–the one with the bathrooms. Ride there to make it a brick.  If you have questions, please comment here!

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

Interrupting the usual run this week with a special run from Dupont Circle. You are welcome to do the usual Pierce Mill run or if you’d like to join for an Easter themed run from Dupont Circle at 9 AM.

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

Back to Pierce Mill at 9 AM. If anyone is interested, Ali will be leading this week.

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

Looks like a warm weekend if anyone would like to join us on Sun. Pierce Mill at 9 AM.

Kelsey Oliver
    Participant

Hello, are you all still running on Sundays? I sometimes work Sunday mornings but when I’m not, I would love to have a group to run with!

–Kelsey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.