Carole Sharpless, in charge of the Rev3 Team and also former pro-Pro Triathlete, is renting her townhouse for Ironman Boulder since she’ll be out of town.
– Townhouse is 2-miles from start of Ironman, the Boulder Reservoir. (There isn’t even a hotel closer than this!)
– Queen bed with private bath in basement, queen bed with private bath on second floor. Huge sectional couch with TV on main level – Carole knows how to chill! The couch also serves as a very comfy additional sleep area, so 1-2 more people could fit easily.
– Obviously all kitchen use included.
– Townhouse available Tuesday, June 6 – Tuesday, June 13. You don’t have to stay all of those days and/or Carole is open to extending this a few days on either side that fits your travel as needed. Boulder is a place you won’t exactly want to leave.
– Team Rev3 Special of $175/night with a refundable $150 security deposit if you don’t completely destroy her home. Please let Carole know your Team Rev3 member connection (me – Jen Yager) to get this discounted rate.
By checking the box below, you agree, warrant and covenant as follows: I acknowledge that a triathlon or multisport event or training can be an extreme test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. I HEREBY ASSUME THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ALL DC TRIATHLON CLUB FUNCTIONS, including training, educational and social events (collectively, "Events"). I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in DC Triathlon Club Events and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. I acknowledge that my statements are being accepted by the DC Triathlon Club and are being relied on by the DC Triathlon Club Organizers and the administrators in permitting me to participate in any organized Club Event. In consideration for allowing me to become a Club Member in the DC Triathlon Club and allowing me to participate in Club Events, I hereby take the following action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns: a) I AGREE to abide by the Competitive Rules adopted by USA Triathlon, including the Medical Control Rules, as they may be amended from time to time, and I acknowledge that my Club membership may be revoked or suspended for violation of the Competitive Rules; b) I AGREE to abide by DC Triathlon Club rules and code of conduct, as they may be modified at any time and at DC Triathlon Club's sole discretion, and by the rules established for any DC Triathlon Club Event; c) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE, from any and all claims or liabilities for death, personal injury, property damage, theft or damages of any kind, which arise out of or relate to my participation in, or my traveling to and from an organized Club Event, THE FOLLOWING PERSONS OR ENTITIES: DC Triathlon Club, Club Sponsors, DC Triathlon Club volunteers, all states, cities, countries or localities in which Club functions or segments of Club functions and held, and the officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of any of the above; d) I AGREE NOT TO SUE any of the persons or entities mentioned above for any of the claims or liabilities that I have waived, released or discharged herein; and e) I INDEMINIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the persons or entities mentioned above from any claims made or liabilities assessed against them as a result of my actions during an organized Club function. I HEREBY AFFIRM THAT I AM EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. If the applicant is under eighteen (18) years of age, their parent/guardian must sign this annual waiver and release form and an additional release available from the Club.