Where is the training?

Home Forums Programs (open access) New Triathlete Program (OPEN) Where is the training?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Adomako
    Participant

Please provide direct link(s).

David Eng
    Participant

Hi, you should have received a Welcome Letter including a link to the NTP webpage: https://www.dctriclub.org/programs/new-triathlete-program/ntp-2017/

The webpage will provide direct links to the training plan and all current and upcoming program documents. I suggest bookmarking that webpage.  Once logged into the webpage, please scroll to the bottom for the link to the training plan.  If you cannot find it, you can do a word search on the page, typing in “Training Plan”

Ronald Adomako
    Participant

I appreciate this BronxKing,

it would be helpful to have the coaches send the thorough email well in advance before first day of our expected work out. It is a deluge of information to sort through with trial error activities with the site landing page, especially for first time users in NTP. I was dressed and ready to workout when it took me 45 minutes to find where I need to be.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.