DC Tri Club NCC - Battle Begins
Join us this Saturday (Dec 14) for the second swim session at the UDC pool and get in your swim miles!
We have all 6 lanes for 3 hours (8am to 11am) to get in your yardage. And it's just $5 per 90 minute block. Light treats will be provided. RSVP here»
In a world of pain, blood, and carbon fiber, there come a breed of challengers. This year we pay tribute in the form of physical output against contenders around the country, and among our peers.
Back by popular demand, you can track the Board vs the Red and Blue teams duking it out over the course of the competition. New this year, you can also see a ferocious competition between the sexes.
Are you not entertained?
Board vs. The ClubMen vs. Women
The World Will Be Watching.
May the Odds be Ever in your Favor.
DC Triathlon Club Programs OPENING SOON!
- Do you want to get your cycling stronger before the season starts?
- Do you want to improve your swimming technique and get faster in the water?
- Have you done a few triathlons and now have the itch to attempt those longer distance triathlons? The Half Ironman? A full Ironman?
- Do you enjoy the Olympic distance triathlon and want to get faster and improve your times?
- Are you new to the sport of triathlon and just don't know where to start?
The DC Triathlon Club has a program for you and they are all opening for registration soon! Click below to read on for more specifics!
READ MORE »
2014 ITU Chicago Triathlon Bike Transport
Bike transport is SOLD OUT!
For the 2014 ITU Chicago Triathlon, we have secured a deal with USA Triathlon to take our bikes from Washington DC to Chicago and back. We already have over 50 club members heading to the Windy City to race and we want you to join us!
READ MORE »