2023-2024 Board Elections

Home Forums News Club Management 2023-2024 Board Elections

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ksimp2
    Participant

Are you interested in shaping the future of the DC Triathlon Club?  Are you looking to give back to your club?  Looking to have some fun?  Join the board, we need you.

This is where you can nominate yourself for the board.  Share your name, how long you have been in the club and why you want to join the board.

Specific positions/responsibilities will be decided by the 2023 board after the elections.  Don’t worry, we will find a good fit for your interests.

The guidelines for Club members who would like to run for a Board position:

• You must be a paid member for the 12-month period prior to elections, or receive a unanimous vote from the current Board, to be eligible to run (please don’t let this be a deterrent — contact us!).
    • The term is a two year commitment (2023 and 2024) to the Board.
    • The board meets once per month (2nd Monday of the month) and attendance or calling in is mandatory.
    • You should expect to commit an hour or so a week or a 3-4 a month.  This depends on your position and the pace of the board.

Nominations are due by midnight ET on November 6.

Juliana Bilowich
    Participant

I’m interested in serving on the board in the partnerships role! Thanks.

Danny Pimienta
    Participant

I never received an email to cast my vote.

ksimp2
    Participant

Danny-

I just sent you an email from my club email (president@dctriclub.org) with help on this.

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

I would like to nominate myself, David Jiang, for another term on the DC Tri Club Board. I’ve been a member of the club since 2014 when I did NTP and was hooked. I have been on the board the past 4 years helping out with communications as well as being one of the co-leads of the winter running group. The club has been such a welcoming community when I first started and I would love to continue to give back. I would also encourage anyone interested to join–it’s a great way to become more involved with the club!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.