Club Gear

Home Forums Open Discussions Gear Advice Club Gear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian O’Donnell
    Participant

Any idea on if/when the team shop will be restocked? I wanted to get a team tri suit for the new season 🙂

James Tingler
    Participant

Interested as well!  🙂

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

There’s usually a spring fit kit and group buy. You could try emailing gear to see.

James Tingler
    Participant

I emailed Gear.  Will let you know their response.

Brian O’Donnell
    Participant

Thanks James!

James Tingler
    Participant

Good news..

Hi James,
    We’ll be doing a group buy starting in early March and it will run for about two weeks. I’m still working with LG to get an expected delivery date. My goal is to get kits in hand by May 1, but I’ll update you when I know whether that is actually possible.

Sam Cretcher
    Director of Gear | DC Triathlon Club

Joshua Banks
    Participant

I guess this post goes here. What are the chances we will do another Cutaway order? I crashed in the Jamestown Olympic this past weekend, and my suit is officially dead now 🙁 i loved the new suit and wanna rep the club but the store on cutaway is obviously closed!

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

Oh no, sorry to hear! Try emailing gear@dctriclub.org. With NTP starting later this year, I think a lot of them weren’t able to get a club kit so maybe there is enough interest for a fall order.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.