DC Tri Sweatvac Running Gear

Home Forums Open Discussions Gear Advice DC Tri Sweatvac Running Gear

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Eng
    Participant

Hey, I was just browsing the DC Tri gear shop for a new bottle to replace my 4-year old bottle which I had to say goodbye to recently with a leaky top.  Like shopping at Target, I started checking out other things and noticed the Sweatvac Omega Quarter Zip.  It looks pretty sweet and blue is my happy color and brings out my smoldering sensual eyes.  Is the picture on the website an accurate representation of the color, looks like a deep dark blue to me?  🙂

SeanM
    Participant

Bronxking – awesome to hear about those sensual eyes of yours! The quarterzip haven’t arrived to our fulfillment center yet, but you can pre-order them online now. I’m guessing a trend setter like yourself would probably be the best fit to model our new gear for us. The blue online should match the actual blue of the product pretty closely (if not exactly). Let me know if you have any other questions! Sean (Director of Gear and Merchandise)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.