Rev3 Williamsburg Lodging

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Rev3 Williamsburg Lodging

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Glomb
    Participant

Hey all! I’ve rented an Air BNB in Williamsburg for the weekend of the race (Friday night through Monday morning) and there is extra space. Right now its just me and one friend. There are two bedrooms and I believe a pull out coach in the living room. Basically, We could take 3 to 4 more people. Anyone still looking for a place to stay for the race? If you’re interested, let me know.

-Liz Glomb

Hutchings
    Participant

Another option if anyone wants to stay less than 3 nights is below.  A group of us were looking around and found this on the Rev3 race site, so we just created a “hotel block”.  There are no further discounts from the Rev3 race site but they will try to group us together.

Hi,

Thanks to a casual conversation, DC Tri now has a room block for Rev 3 Williamsburg at the Powhatan Inn.  It is one of the cheapest and closest options to the race venue except for camping.  It is first come first serve.   Total cost for one night for a 2BD unit is $178.49 (with taxes/fees).  You are welcome to stay more than one night!  The booking link is below.

Cindy

———- Forwarded message ———-
    From: Knight, Derrick <Derrick.Knight@diamondresorts.com>
    Date: Mon, May 8, 2017 at 1:42 PM
    Subject: RE: Room block for Rev 3 Williamsburg July 8-9
    To: C Hutchings

Cc: “Lederer, Anne” <Anne.Lederer@diamondresorts.com>

Hi Cindy,

What I have done is set up a spin off booking link based on what Rev3 has for their general bookings. The below group information will allow us to track your bookings and send a reservation listing to the front desk, prior to arrival and they will attempt to block the units as close as possible together. Reservations are on a first come first served basis, so I would urge all parties to book sooner rather than later.

Group Block Code: GREV3DC

Personalized Booking Link: https://www.diamondresortsandhotels.com/Resorts/The-Historic-Powhatan-Resort?mkc=GREV3DC

Via Phone: 1-800-438-2929

Rates:

1 Bedroom – $129

2 Bedroom – $149

*Rates do not include daily $10 resort fee, 11% room tax, and $2 city tax*

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Got in on the group block that Cindy set up.  The Powhatan Inn sounds and looks pretty nice!  Hope you find some kids to join you Liz and looking fwd to Rev3 Wburg!  I wouldn’t mind organizing Friday night dinner or something down there.  Feel free to chime in here on this forum.

• Adam
    Elizabeth Glomb
    Participant

Adam, I stayed at the Powhatan Inn last year. It was nice. At the time that I was looking for rooms, Powhatan was way more expensive than this and I got my Airbnb for $130 a night (and thats everything included).

Anyway, the room block looks good. We should definitely arrange a dinner Friday night. If you would like assistance with that, let me know.

acusolito
    Participant

Hi Liz,

I am interested. Do you have an email/phone number where i can contact you to coordinate? My  email is apcusolito@gmail.com

Cheers,

Ana.

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hey, signed up for the oly and staying at the Inn.  Any plans for dinner on Saturday night?

glen

laurenlaughs
    Participant

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay at The Historic Powhatan Friday and Saturday night — we stayed there two years ago for this race and it was the perfect home base. Anyone interested in splitting a two bedroom? We plan to book this Friday the 9th.

shall825
    Participant

I am staying at Powhatan Inn and looking for ride to the start of the 1/2 on Sunday AM.  My sister and her kids are coming and they would be happy not to have to get up so early and drop me off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.