Williamsburg 2018 Club Lodging?

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Williamsburg 2018 Club Lodging?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

Given the strong interest in this multiple-event race, will the club be getting blocks of hotel rooms for Williamsburg 2018?

Lisa Rosenstein
    Participant

good question.  And if not I was wondering if there was preferred hotel. Any ideas?

gat_pfc
    Participant

Ed.

I’m registered for Williamsburg this year and interested in getting together with other club members to share accommodations. Last year I stayed in a HUGE place at the Powhatan Inn all by myself–total waste.  Lemme know how to get in with the cool kids.

glen

mosered
    Participant

Why not post those accommodations again, for people looking for lodging there? I’m interested.

gat_pfc
    Participant

Ok.  Can do . Do you know if the Club is thinking of blocking out some rooms again at a discount rate?

glen

mosered
    Participant

As of now I am unaware of such plans by the club.

kev7
    Participant

I booked a room at the Powhatan Resort. The Rev3 Williamsburg site has a discount code to use.

Lisa Rosenstein
    Participant

me too.

The info page was a little hard to find so I’ve pasted it in here.

Lisa (new, sprint, Brookland)

<h2>PREFERRED HOTELS:</h2>
    <h3>HISTORIC POWHATAN RESORT by Diamond Resorts Int’l</h3>
    Image result for historic powhatan resort reviewAddress: 3601 Ironbound Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188
    Rate:  1 Bedroom $129 per night, 2 Bed 2 Bath $149 per night
    Distance to Race:  7 miles, about 10 minutes

Reserve Your Room: Please reserve your room online HERE  with the code GREV3T. Questions about the resort or to book by phone, please call  800-438-2929

Booking Reservation Code:  Please use the code GREV3T or tell the reservation agent you are with Revolution3

Last Day to Reserve Your Room: June 4, 2018

Villa style / Town homes – (900-1200 sq ft) Include: Fully stocked kitchen, dining area, living room w/ queen sofa sleeper, laundry facilities, patio/balcony

2 Bedroom Villa (2 baths) – $149/rm/nt + $10 resort fees + taxes 11% & $2

Room Block of 5 or more rooms  – Contact:  Anne Lederer, Sales Manager:  anne.lederer@diamondresorts.com

<hr />

<h3>CLARION HOTEL WILLIAMSBURG</h3>
    Related imageAddress: 3032 Richmond Rd Williamsburg, VA 23185
    Rate: $119.00 per night, rate includes continental breakfast 
    Distance to Race: 10 miles

Reserve Your Room: Call the hotel at 757-565-2600

Booking Reservation Code: When calling the hotel ask for the Revolution3 Triathlon Room Block

Last Day to Reserve Your Room: July 1, 2018

<hr />

<h3> GREAT WOLF LODGE WILLIAMSBURG</h3>
    Image result for great wolf lodge williamsburg, va

Address: 549 E Rochambeau Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23188

Rate: $179 per night for a Family Suite

Distance to Race Site: 13 Miles about a 20 minute drive

Reserve Your Room: Please call the hotel at 1-866-972-9653 and let them know you are with Revolution3 Triathon with Group Code: 1807REV3

Last Day to Reserve Your Room: All rooms must be reserved by 6/6/2018

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT GREAT WOLF LODGE HERE. 

Hutchings
    Participant

Last year I took the initiative and arranged a group booking at the Powhatan via the contacts listed on the Rev3 website.  The price was the same as listed on the Rev3 website but they said they would try to group our rooms together.  I never saw anybody except my roommates.  The place is huge but it is cheap and is the closest to the race venue.

Cindy

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hey I have a Reservation Confirmation for The Historic Powhatan Resort–2 bed/2 bath for the night of 7/7.  Let me know if you’re interested in sharing these accommodations

glen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.