ISO Pre-Race Dinner Recs near Jamestown Tri

Home Forums Open Discussions Races ISO Pre-Race Dinner Recs near Jamestown Tri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chelsey Berlin
    Participant

Hi, there! I’m headed to the Jamestown Triathlon this weekend with fellow 2019 NTPer Melani Robinson. The race is in Williamsburg, Virginia. We are staying nearby in Lanexa, VA. I’d love to hear from folks who’ve raced in this area, any recommendations for dinner Friday, the night before our race? Neither of us have any dietary restrictions. Thanks!

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hey Chelsey, I’ve raced Williamsburg several times with the Club and they usually go to a family italian resturant–can’t remember the name.  This year I’m going to dine in colonial Williamsburg at the King’s Arm. A little pricey but the historic menu is pretty fantastic.  Godspeed in your race.

glenn

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

Hi Chelsey, I think the place that the club would go to is Giuseppe’s. There’s also a lot of breweries but that might be better for post-race. Have a good race!

Hutchings
    Participant

Antonio’s is another strong recommendation. Have a good race!

Chelsey Berlin
    Participant

Thanks, everyone! We ended up at Craft 31 in Williamsburg on Friday evening and had a nice experience. Posting that recommendation here as well for future forum searchers. 🙂 To David’s point — thanks, David! — we went to Virginia Beer Co post-race and really enjoyed their Deadbolt IPAs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.