Rock Hall 2017 Ride Thread

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Rock Hall 2017 Ride Thread

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

Carpoolers post here.

Rides sought or rides to give.

ncrcoach
    Participant

I’ll be able to give a ride to 1-3 people, but only one bike.  I’m volunteering for the Olympic on Saturday.

mmerson
    Participant

I am able to transport 1-2 riders to Rock Hall going down Friday afternoon and returning after the race. I am not competing but will have a mid-size SUV so probably can take two bikes. Alternatively, if someone is driving down Friday afternoon returning Saturday shortly afterwards, then I’d be happy to chip in for gas.

egoudes
    Participant

mmerson – I am interested in riding with you, if still available. Doing the Olympic and can leave Friday afternoon and come back after the race (perhaps stay for lunch?). Staying in town.

-Eran G.

mmerson
    Participant

Hi Eran: Yes, you are welcome to ride with me. We can take this off line. My email address is melissa.merson@gmail.com. Please let me know where you will be located on Friday and how early in the afternoon  you will be available to go.

Thank you!   melissa

mosered
    Participant

Leaving Friday noonish from Alexandria; returning Sunday. Can give, get, rides with bike.

bcfrank

Sorry to highjack the thread, but if you are racing Rock Hall this weekend, please confirm during packet pickup that you are signed up with DC Triathlon Club as your club! This is regional club championships and every person counts toward points that we need to win our division. Winning the division means that we get money from USA Triathlon to put back into club operations! So please make sure you are listed with the club when you pick up your race packet!

Bryan

loraheck
    Participant

Leaving from Capitol Hill around 3 pm on Friday.  Can transport up to another 2 people with bikes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.