Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

Today too, at Hains. A back to backer.

Patrick Serfass
    Participant

7:30 from Wisconsin and M?

bcfrank

It’s the final OSP class tomorrow (the dreaded FTP test), but provided weather is as nice next Saturday (April 3), I fully intend to be at the PNC Bank for the club ride.

As sunrise will be at 6:49AM on April 3rd, we will move to summer hours with a start time of 7:30AM at PNC starting April 3rd. Will make official announcement next week so as not to confuse anyone.

Bryan

Edit: I will leave the Mar 27th ride start time up to those attending.

bcfrank

Official time change moving the club weekly Saturday ride to SUMMER HOURS (sunrise is ~ 6:50AM now so we are back to summer hours)!

• 7:10 at Capitol Hill
    • 7:30 at Georgetown PNC

I’m hoping not to jinx it, but the weather is looking good for Saturday, so I hope to see some friendly DCTri faces at the PNC bank in G’town at 7:30 this Saturday (April 3, 2021). I’m riding 50-ish miles (out to the “T” or thereabouts), but everyone is welcome to ride whatever distance they want!

I encourage everyone to wear a mask, even if you are vaccinated. It’s the courteous and proper thing to do since we are still in a pandemic.

Bryan

bcfrank

Also meant to add:

Head back to the original post on Page 1 of this thread for details on the location meetups and the routes.

bcfrank

So I jinxed it…. 32F temps and windy for a wind chill of 26F at the start of the ride. I’m going to wimp out and move to indoor riding. 🙁 Hopefully NEXT weekend has fairer temps!

klefler
    Participant

So…. anyone in for this Saturday? I’m looking at doing 70-80 mi and don’t think the trainer will cut it.

-Kelly

Hutchings
    Participant

I have 4+ hrs this Saturday and happy to join you…not sure I can keep up with you unless it is all downhill.

Cindy

Mohamed Boutaghou
    Participant

Anyone planning on showing up tomorrow morning?

bcfrank

Saturday club ride tomorrow (5/15)! 7:30AM at the PNC Bank in Georgetown! Hope to see some friendly faces!

Bryan

Alison Miller
    Participant

Hello! I’m new to the group (and the area) and hoping to jump in the group ride. I have 3.5 hours this week, generally 16-20mph average. Anyone else in that ballpark? Also, I’d be coming from VA… advice on where to park for the Georgetown pickup?

mosered
    Participant

Can park at Teddy Roosevelt parking lot across the Key bridge, or around Volta Place street in Gtown.

Patrick Serfass
    Participant

Ryan and I are rolling from Wisconsin and M at 7:30 tomorrow for a hot lap to the BP or the T. TBD. See you out there!

patrick

Hutchings
    Participant

And I will also be rolling tomorrow for a nice taper lap 🙂

Cindy

Mike Kuta
    Participant

I’m a first timer planning on coming this Saturday.  Any idea what the distance or route will be?

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.