Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Kylie Petersen
    Participant

Any word on a bike ride this Saturday?

Ellen Wexler
    Participant

i plan to ride!

-Ellen

BrandySchantz
    Participant

Is the meet up time for Saturday April 1 7:30 or 8:30?

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Still not warm enough to push the “official” start time to 0730.
    0810, Cap Hill and 0830 G’town this Sat!
    See ya out there!

– Adam

Steven Moses
    Participant

I’ll be at Georgetown at 8:30!

Domino
    Participant

Will Georgetown be 8:30 am this Saturday? Also, B-pacers please come out and join me!

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Based on the forecast, 0830 til at least May.  This Sat, the temps will be in the low 40’s and windy.

gat_pfc
    Participant

Going to ride on SUNDAY at 8:30 am from G-town to Potomac T to take advantage of warmer temps and less @#%$ing wind.   Lemme know if your are interested and I can meet you at the Bank lot OR in front of the House of Sweden.

glen

amelillo
    Participant

Sounds like we will stay with winter hours for the next few weeks?

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Glen and whoever else may be interested… 0830 at the PNC bank lot in G’town.  Couple of us are going about 4 hours, to Poolsville but feel free to go as far or short as you wish.  Krsitina’s Cafe, Foxhall and MacArthur, for a post ride treat while we sit outside.
    See ya tomorrow!
    – Adam

gat_pfc
    Participant

Adam,  Count me in tomorrow.   A little longer than I was planning but close enough so long as a get a Kristina’s bagel with everything on it to kick-start  the recovery.

Tks!  glen

Hutchings
    Participant

I am in for 3ish.  I will try to meet at PNC, otherwise I will pick up on the way.  Tonight is Prom night, fingers crossed for an uneventful evening!

samie
    Participant

Is this weekend still 8:30?

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Hey y’all, typically, the dir of training makes the call on when to move the start time for the Sat ride.  So feel free to interject Amanda but based on the forecast I’m seeing, let’s stick to 0810, Cap Hill and 0830 G’town for the rest of April and push it back an hour starting in May.  Enjoy the extra hour while you can people!  It’s going to be in the 50’s at 0830 and in the mid 60’s by 11am this Sat and the rest of April.
    Keep in mind that the Club Duathlon #2 is this Sat at Anacostia park.  Great opportunity for those looking to get in some racing speed and practice those transitions!
    Cheers

– Adam

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Good luck to those racing the club du tomorrow!
    See those of you rolling thru and starting at G’town at 0830.
    I’m planing on about 4:15 or 80ish miles for those that would like to join me.
    Cheers

• Adam
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.