NoVa group track workout at W-L HS on Tuesday evenings

Home Forums Community Groups Northern VA (NoVA) NoVa group track workout at W-L HS on Tuesday evenings

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Bryan: Can you post the workout on the forum? I don’t do Facebook (I teach and research data protection, so …..)

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

All October 2022 W-L Track Workout is on Tuesdays. (Oct 4, 11, 18 and 25) .

6:15pm-7:15pm.  (Individual warm up by 6:15pm and meet us at 6:15pm for a group workout.)

Kyoko

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

Oct 4 track workout changed to Oct 5 due to rainy weather forecasted for Tuesday evening.

See you at 6:15pm on Wednesday Oct 5 at W-L HS track.

Kyoko

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

Since there is DCTC Elite Team HH in Rosslyn and some of track participants might want to attend it, we are meeting earlier this Tuesday, Oct 18 for the DCTC NoVa track workout.

Starting 5:45pm and ending  around 6:30pm ish.  Please meet us by finishing individual warm up by 5:45pm if you can.

Kyoko

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

All W-L HS track workout in November is on Tuesday evening.

Nov 1, Nov 8, Nov 15, Nov 22 and Nov 29 .  All starts at 6:15pm.  Please finish individual warm up by 6:15pm.

Meet us on the field toward the corner of N. Stafford and Washington Blvd.

Kyoko

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

Changed the date of track workout this week from Tuesday evening to Wednesday evening.  Nov 16 6:15pm in order to avoid cold rainy day.  See you on Wednesday, Nov 16 6:15pm.

Kyoko

Mark Raugust
    Participant

Ooof, if there’s now a track workout two blocks from my new house I may have to seriously consider coming out even though I haven’t run at all since my son Leo was born this time last year!

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

Due to the rainy weather forecast in the evening, we are cancelling the Dec 6 track workout.  Instead we are meeting for Happy Hour early from 6:15pm to 8pm (originally 7:30pm to 9pm).  Please meet us at Bronson Bierhall in Ballston.

Homepage

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Please join us when we re-start the track workout.  Probably in January 2023 as long as the weather cooperates.

Kyoko

So Kyoko you are not moving it to Wednesday night?  I have to give a talk at 8, so I won’t join the drinking.

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

We have the first track workout in 2023 tomorrow, January 17 6:15pm at the W-L HS.

Kyoko

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

We are meeting upcoming Tuesdays 6:15pm-7:15pm as long as weather cooperates.

Jan 24

Jan 31

Feb 7

at W-L HS track in Arlington.

Kyoko

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

Track Workout is still on this evening Jan 31, 6:15pm.

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

No Track – Feb. 14

Rest of Feb track workout days are

Feb 21 6:15pm

Feb 28 6:15pm (NTP welcome week)

FYI. Starting March, less Tuesdays are available dur to school events.

It seems March 15 is the next time the track is available for public.

Kyoko Kawai
    Participant

February 28 W-L HS track workout is NTP welcome workout.

To the track regular attendees, I will not be able to track your time like usual.  So, please bring your watch to check your own time.

6:15pm-6:30pm

Dynamic warm up (with NTP).

Main set for track regular attendees:

400-800-1600-800-400   1-1:30-2-1:30 mins rest between.  Negative split after 1600.  your 2nd 800 should be faster than first 800 and same for 400.  All 5 K pace.

We will have different workout with NTP based on their levels.

Please join the socialize time afterwards, we are going to the Ballston Quarter level C food court to grab something to eat.

Kyoko

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.