Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

As of 3 days ago the parking lot was still not ready.

Ronald Adomako
    Participant

Team,

I haven’t been on your group ride before.  I’m with NTP and was wondering how the Saturday 5/20/17 clinic at Hains Point went? I’m in Northwest.  After NTP’s previous bike maintenance cline at the Bike Rack on 14th and Q, I did the Bike Rack’s 9:30am, Saturday NO drop ride.

Sincerely,

Ron

Dane Evans
    Participant

new member here. anyone doing the ride this saturday from georgetown? looking to do ~50m at 18-20mph, any takers?

Domino
    Participant

Hi Dane. I’ll probably go from Gtown to the T and back on Saturday (about 50 miles) and 18-20 sounds good. See you there–I’m on the bright yellow Trek.

Dominique

Dane Evans
    Participant

great! black and red Shiv

Brad Greenberg
    Participant

Dane, I’m another new member and looking to join the Saturday ride. Distance and pace sounds good for me too. Leaving from Georgetown at 7:30am?

Dane Evans
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Brad-I’ll be there! 9734189027 if you can’t find me</p>

Camille Basurto
    Participant

Hi All–I’m new to the DC area/the group. I have to do a long ride (100 miles) this weekend and was looking to join the Saturday group. I’m usually 18 or so on flats. Is anybody planning to ride that long? Let me know! Thanks

David Eng
    Participant

I’ll be there with my biking buddy at 7:30am tomorrow.  Planning to head to the BP, see how I feel, and maybe to the T.

Ronald Adomako
    Participant

See you all this morning shortly!

Angela Carr
    Participant

Hi all! I would like to join Saturday morning but I’m in the 14-15mph range for McArthur Blvd area. I’m ok starting with the group and then finishing on my own, but figured I would see if anyone would be here in this range? Going to be a beautiful morning, look forward to enjoying it!

David Eng
    Participant

Angela, there should be a big group out there this weekend.  95% of people who go to the Saturday rides either do not read, or write on the forum.  I was the only one who wrote on the forum last week and  25+ club members ended up showed up.

Patrick Serfass
    Participant

Planning to ride tomorrow.  Are we on summer hours? 7:10 Cap Hill/7:30 GT?  (Hope so.)

Patrick

mosered
    Participant

On summer hours for a while now.

(Longtime user of Patrick’s handmedown wetsuit.)

David Eng
    Participant

Planning a quick ride to the BP and back, rain or shine.  See y’all at 7:30a.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.