Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Dane Evans
    Participant

planning to do 65+  at around 20-22mph tomorrow if anyone is interested… all black kit and specialized shiv bike– Dane

Patrick Serfass
    Participant

I’ll be out.  Headed to the T or possibly Poolesville.  Leaving from the Hill (8th and Penn SE) at 7:10

Patrick

Bravo
    Participant

Hello – I would like to join the Mod2Slow Sat bike ride this Sat.  Is that ride happening?  I’m about 13 mph on flats.  Patricia Bravo

bcfrank

FYI for the Weekly Saturday bike ride: a section of Piney Meetinghouse Road between River road and Glen Road is closed for the summer due to bridge re-construction. So if you’re hoping to use that as part of a loop on the way out to or back from the T, then just be aware that you’ll need to re-route.

The bridge is actually being widened to put in bike lanes! 🙂

Bryan

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Thanks for the info Bryan, that’s helpful.
    See y’all tomorrow at the PNC lot at 730.
    – Adam

Ronald Adomako
    Participant

Is there a way to find more detailed cue sheet? For example, the 58 mile ride has just four nodes pointed out: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/dc-tri-sat-ride-to-seneca-t

mosered
    Participant
    Sylvia Gattas
    Participant

Hi! Is the bike ride still happening tomorrow morning and if so what is the route and time?

Balaji Natarajan
    Participant

I was there last saturday for 7:30 Georgetown (my first ride) and will be there tomorrow morning as well. There was a good group last weekend that did variable distances. Unless anything changed or specific to tomorrow, I assume the ride is happening.

mosered
    Participant

It’ll take place well into the fall. All paces highly encouraged.

CYRIL MARCHI
    Participant

Good Morning,

I’m a fresh new member of DC TRI. I wanted to join the Saturday’s group tomorrow at 7:30am in Georgetown.

If you can please confirm this is happening.

Cyril

mosered
    Participant

Confirmed. Ride takes place every Sat from Wisc & M.

CYRIL MARCHI
    Participant

Thanks. See you guys tomorrow.

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Yup!  See y’all tomorrow morning in G’town!  – Adam

amelillo
    Participant

Anyone planning to go out tomorrow?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.