Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

Le Ride a la the 35-pound steel bikes in the movie of the same name?

gat_pfc
    Participant

No. I suffer fine enough with my 18 pound carbon frame so I’ll just have to pretend I’m riding in the 1928 Tour on a really shitty bike.

Megan McCluer
    Participant

I’m in for the BP this Sat 11/18, 8:30am in Gtown. – Megan

gat_pfc
    Participant

great see you in g-town at 8:30

klefler
    Participant

Who’s riding tomorrow?? I’m up for BP (or perhaps the French bakery behind it) from G-town.

Brian Whitesell
    Participant

I’ll probably ride…Sugarloaf anyone? Definitely down for some french bakery!

gat_pfc
    Participant

Anyone up for riding tomorrow? I’ll be passing thru G-town around 8:30 am so long as it’s not pouring and can swing by Das Banc.  lemme know else its another Non-group solo ride for me.

glen

gat_pfc
    Participant

Feeling like a ride outside instead of that stinkin’ trainer??  Lemme know–otherwise I’m talkin to myself here–if ur interested in meeting up in G-town on Saturday say at 9:30 AM EST to ride to Potomac n back. Forecast is lookin’ pretty decent too!

glen

Michael Shipp
    Participant

Glen, I’m down to ride tomorrow morning if you/folks are planning to go out. What pace & distance are you thinking?

gat_pfc
    Participant

Hi Michael,  I generally ride between 35-45 miles around 15 mph.  If you ride from the PNC bank in G-town to the Potomac BP and back on Persimmons Road to Macarthur Blvd, I think its about 30 miles round trip.  I was thinking on riding to Potomac BP and coming back on Tuckerman Lane to Beach Drive which adds a few more miles.  Lemme know if you want meet up at PNC bank lot at 10 am to give it more time to warm up.  The club ride’s normal winter start time is 8:30 but then I’m not sure anyone will show.

glen

Michael Shipp
    Participant

That distance and pace works great for me right now! I’ll be seeing you tomorrow at 10am! Keep me posted of anything changes with your schedule and I’ll be sure to do the same.

gat_pfc
    Participant

ok Micheal–see you tomorrow

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Hey!  Anyone up for riding at 10am tomorrow?  If so, let’s meet at the pnc bank in Georgetown.

Adam

Mohamed Boutaghou
    Participant

Hi Adam,

Thanks for posting! can you tell me more about : distance and average speed? don’t want to join and slow you down.

Nazim

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Hey Nazim, I’m thinking to the BP, maybe a tad further if the weather is nice, and back.  So around 30 ish miles at 16-17 mph.  That work for ya?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.