Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Hutchings
    Participant

Chiming in – prefer to start summer hours asap due to family commitments.

Cindy

O202
    Participant

7:10/7:30 would work well for me too.

timothy brainard
    Participant

I would prefer 710 and 730 also.

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Good job chiming in. 😉  710 EM / 730 G’town starting tomorrow until further notice!
    PS I’m out the next two Sat’s so have fun and ride safely!
    Cheers

• Adam
    dmcelhare
    Participant

Faaarg… you had to pick tomorrow to switch to the earlier time didn’t you Adam?

I still need to put air in my tubes, dust off the frame, set the alarm, and arrive on time…

gat_pfc
    Participant

lemme know if anyone is interested in doing the Saturday ride tomorrow on SUNDAY when its a little dryer–a little nicer.  We could me in g-town at das PNC banc.  We can decide the start time based on mutual consent since technically its not the Saturday ride.

glen

Dmitry Sivaev
    Participant

Is the ride happening tomorrow?

I am an NTPer, and new to group rides and wanted to try it out. Looking for 30-40 miles, probably around 18 mph.

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

It’s on.  710 from EM and 730 at G’town.  Weather looks pretty good!

mosered
    Participant

The ride is always on, short of a hurricane, and there’s almost always people riding.

erin healy
    Participant

Hello, I’m cheek to see if the rode is happening this Saturday and what the exact time and meeting place is.  My first time.  Thanks

mosered
    Participant

Erin Healy: The time & place, including for Irish persons, is 7:30 am from Wisconsin & K, in the parking lot of the golden domed PNC bank.

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

I’m sure the usual ride will be on tomorrow but if anyone is interested in riding SkyMass SUNDAY, June 24th, plan is to clip in at 8am from Skyline HS.  PM me for more details or see you there and then Sunday!
    Cheers

• Adam
    Elise Edwards
    Participant

Hi, just confirming that the ride will happen tomorrow. I’m an NTPer who hasn’t done a group ride yet and would like to get one in before our target race next weekend. I’d be joining at Eastern Market. Do I have to ride the whole route or can I turn around when I need to? Thanks.

mosered
    Participant

Ride happens every Saturday.

If you turn around, you’ll be heavily fined and booted from the club.

Seriously, one can turn around at any time, but just about everyone makes it at least to the gas station above Great Falls.

mjp202
    Participant

One note on riding from Eastern Market. This time of year there are usually a few people who ride from EM (I plan to tomorrow), but occasionally not. If nobody shows up by 7:10, you may need to ride over to Georgetown (where most of the group meets) solo.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.