Weekly Saturday bike ride

Home Forums Training Bike Weekly Saturday bike ride

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Deng
    Participant

Is anyone going to ride on Saturday or are people going to ride the Reston Century on Sunday?

AllisonLN
    Participant

Save the date for the Fall Bricknic on September 21. Join the Saturday morning ride and then stay for a picnic and kayak/SUP rentals at Thompson Boat Center.

See the full details here.

Austin Cooper
    Participant

Hope to see a good crowd out in the morning! Ill be @ Wisconsin & M waiting

James Pierce
    Participant

Hey, James here. Moved to DC recently and just joined. Planning to ride in the morning from the Georgetown pickup spot. Is there a route set for this ride? I’m planning to just go with the flow, but B group ideally. Austin, maybe you’ll be there and could fill me in a bit more. 🙂 I’ll read back in the thread for extra details as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

James Pierce
    Participant

Btw, yet to do my first Tri, but met someone on Wed who encouraged me to join – so I’m giving it a shot!

mosered
    Participant

The route is up MacArthur to Falls Rd to River Rd., stopping at the gas station at Great Falls. Then an option to continue out River Rd to its terminus at the “T” sign southeast of Poolsville.

AllisonLN
    Participant

Reminder!

The fall bricknic is tomorrow (9/21). The group will be clipping in the Thompson boathouse parking lot at 7:30. Please either come and meet the group there, or wait a couple of minutes at the bank for them to get up the hill!  And stick around after the ride for the picnic!

see you tomorrow!

Patrick Serfass
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up. For anyone leaving from Capitol Hill, we’re rolling from 8th and Penn SE at 7:10.

Patrick

AdamR
    Participant

Anyone riding tomorrow? I’m looking at maybe 50 miles, generally at B pace —Adam

Official time change moving the club weekly Saturday ride to WINTER HOURS (sunrise is ~ 7:15AM now so the summer hours are getting iffy)!

• 8:10 at Capitol Hill
    • 8:30 at Georgetown PNC

Weather looks GREAT tomorrow!! I’ll see y’all at the PNC at 8:30AM

Bryan
    President | DC Triathlon Club

MARK WIGFIELD
    Participant

I’m planning to do the ride for the first time tomorrow. Hope others show up!

gat_pfc
    Participant

Gonna ride tomorrow to Potomac. Not super early as it will be cold enough. Can meet up in G-town at 11 am.  LMK if you’re interested. glen

Kevin Bickard
    Participant

Hi everyone! I plan on riding most of the usual route from Georgetown at 8:30am tomorrow. But will branch off for a 10am reservation at the Glenstone museum (never been but supposed to be interesting) and have two extra tickets if anyone is interested in joining. Let me know!

Kevin (516-510-6515)

Michael Shipp
    Participant

Hey Team! Just wanted to confirm that folks will be riding tomorrow with such nice temps. We have a new club member coming out by the name of Sean. He’s planning to meet folks at Cap Hill.

bcfrank

FTP test on the trainer tomorrow for me, but gonna be SO jealous of the nice weather outside!

Bryan

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 334 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.